a little bit of Ireland on the Pacific Ocean,
come to Mendocino's Patterson's Pub.
traditional Irish pub, with healthy comfort
pub food and the best stocked bar north of the Golden
Located in the heart of historic Mendocino Village between the grocery store and the firehouse.
On September 6, 1989, Tony and Mary Anne sat nursing a Guinness in a pub on the Dingle Peninsula of Ireland and Patterson's was conceived.
a bit of Irish Luck, on September 6, 1993,
Patterson's became part of the Mendocino community, bringing with
it a bit of the charm of the Emerald Isle.
The Mendocino Coast has been rated #3 on the New York Times list of
52 Places to Go in 2014.
JOIN THE PATTERSON'S PUB MAILING LIST TO RECEIVE TO OUR MONTHLY EMAIL NEWSLETTER!
A Little Bit of History: Patterson’s Pub dates back to 1866 when it was originally the Rectory for Saint Anthony’s Catholic Church . . . so it goes without saying that all of our spirits are blessed, our wines sanctified, and our brews exorcised.
The is no common ownership or management involvement between Patterson's Pub Mendocino and Patterson's Pub Windsor – each is a separate legal entity.